Fairfield Water Heaters
- The population of Fairfield, NJ as of the 2010 census was 7,466, which was an increase from the 7,06 that was counted in the 2000 census.
- Fairfield is the least densely populated town in Essex County.
- Field hockey player Michelle Vizzusso was born in Fairfield and was recognized as the sport’s top athlete of the 20th century by The Star-Ledger
- Actor Joey La Varco was born in Fairfeild.
- The Dutch initially settled the area near the bottomlands of the Passaic River in 1669 after purchasing it from the Native Americans naming it Gansegat, which is Dutch for duck’s pond.
- The Van Ness House, constructed in 1720, is a historic home added in 1977 to the National Register of Historic Places. The Fairfield Dutch Reformed Church dates back to 1720, and its current structure is another historic site, built in 1804.
Water heaters are under more stress and pressure than almost any other appliance your Fairfield home or business uses. They’re used every day, multiple times a day, and it’s very rare that they’re turned off. Because of the amount of stress it needs to endure and how much you rely on it for, it’s very important that you keep up with the repairs and maintenance necessary to keep your water heater in the best condition possible.
At Water Heaters NJ, we have the necessary experience and expertise to handle any services that you need for your water heater. No matter what kind of water heater you use, we can handle anything from regular maintenance to a full replacement, and we’re also certified suppliers of several brands and models. We have extensive experience working with both residential and commercial water heaters, as well all kinds and brands.
Give us a call to schedule your appointment, or to ask any questions you have about the services we provide.
Water Heater Tune-Ups
Our professional technicians recommend that you have a tune-up of your water heater performed by a professional at least once every year. Tune-ups will help to ensure that your water heater is able to run as efficiently as possible, and they’ll find and resolve any problems that could have easily gotten out of hand.
If you don’t have your water heater tuned up, there’s no way of knowing when a problem could crop up and leave your Fairfield home without hot water, which is a huge disruption of your daily life.
Fairfield Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless waters are rapidly growing in popularity. They’re more efficient and often more effective than traditional water heaters.
Tankless water heaters don’t store any water, but instead heat it at your water system’s points of exit (i.e., your faucets). So you’ll never be waiting outside of a shower for the water to heat up (which wastes hundreds of gallons of water a year), and your home will be significantly more energy efficient.
Water Heaters NJ appreciates your feedback. Please give us more time to collect your reviews and they will be displayed below.
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater?
Your water heater requires a lot of attention, maintenance, and frequent repairs. It's almost always under stress, and it's rarely turned off, so there's no way to predict when a serious problem might crop up. Our water heater specialists recommend that you have a tune-up and inspection at least once a year to find any…Read More
- 4 Telltale Signs That You Need A New Water Heater
Like most other appliances around your home, your water heater has a finite lifespan, and over time, there are a number of different issues that can cause it to stop functioning like it should, and ultimately, break down entirely. In an ideal scenario, you will have ample warning to start looking at replacement options before…Read More